Friday 12 March 2010

Butterfly Forest Shawls

Just thought I'd feature a few Butterfly Forest Shawls that have caught my eye over the past couple of weeks!

Esmerelda made this lovely shawl from Wollmeise 100% Merino Superwash in colour Spice Market.

From her flickr page.


Landers has made a stunning rendition in deliciously pink Posh Yarn Lei, in colour Hearststrings. I love how she used to the snow for her photography, using it to reflect light back on and highlight the lace. It's always so hard to photograph, especially in this colour, and she did it perfectly!


And from Minstrelspinner, we have a gorgeous piece made from her own handspun.



I am in awe of her spinning skills. It's so even!


Close up.

One of my favourite things is seeing so many people from around the world posting their completed projects. There are lots more beautiful projects in the Project Gallery on Ravelry. I can't wait to see more!

No comments: